1. You always wanted to be at that party where Charlie Brown throws down with Jim Jones. So if you haven't already, point your browser at Lemon-Red, who's come out of hibernation to upload a dastardly X-mas mix from fellow Lab scientists Snack and C'mish. Elf people stand up.
2. Click 5, Christy Carlson Romano crash Q Division holiday bash.
3. (We Are) Cassette re-ups their electro-pop X-mas album. Some of you probably got this last year, but it still kills. Do you hear what I hear?
4. Wayne & Wax re-ups his Christmas Re-Mixmas. Ibid.
5. Happy Holidays from Protokoll. We give them shit, but they sound really, really good. The Blood Brothers remix of "Holy Divine" is for keeps. New year's resolution: write more about Protokoll.
6. Pitchfork slams Knife's x-mas song, but give them top album honors anyway.
7. Kayo Dot get x-mas present: next album on Hydrahead. Kayo violinist Mia pees herself with holiday cheer.
8. Hotter than roasted chestnuts and open fires: Allston's resident rare/Italo-disco specialist DJ Joseph Colbourne unwraps a megamix. What are you doing on New Year's Eve?