1. Killswitch Engage's new As Daylight Dies full-album stream at MySpace. They got their vans on but they look like autographed guitars.
2. Gwen and Pharrell: the sequel. "Yummy" = instant banger.
3. Care Bears on Fire: the sequel. Buscemi-connected tween band with ex-punkrock parents get more exposure than Paris Hilton's vagina.
4. "As Nas has aged, he has grown grumpier; as Snoop Dogg has aged, he has grown more playful. But what is happening to Jay-Z?" Kelefah on his audience with the CEO.
5. Protokoll named SPIN.com's band of the day.
6. Chico snap! A dance craze is born.
7. Bumfights: Universal sues MySpace. U-Music CEO hints YouTube is next. That is, if said U-Music CEO isn't forced out first.
8. Hallelujah the Hills bests Eli Reed in prelim round of SALON's Song Search. Byproduct: new HTH studio track, also called "Hallelujah the Hills," now downloadable.
9. Mary Timony flouts bad spelling, good spirit on Kill ROck Stars' new digi-only holiday album.
10. Norah Jones makes acting debut, kisses Jude Law 150 times.