1. Cop that Mission of Burma product.
2. If you've ever seen Eli "Paperboy" Reed play a live set, you've probably thought to yourself, "Damn, I'd like to download that kid's record collection." Next best thing: he guest-deejayed and spun a shitload of really rare records on PJ's "Galactic Fractures" show, which you can, in turn, download. Bonus beats at the end by PJ, who gets on the decks to spin the rarest record Skippy White ever made.
DOWNLOAD: Eli Reed Guest DJ's on Galactic Fractures (mp3)
3. Shouts to Mr. Lif, who lived to tell about the bus crash that almost took out his crew and the Coup. Tour date cancelled, all parties recovering, but if you need an earful of Lif, check out his weekly podacst on all things NFL.
DOWNLOAD: Yo! Football Radio Week 13 (mp3)
3. There's a documentary about OTD fave Krumbsnatcha called Starvin', which you can get a free copy of if you register at his website: www.krumbsnatchamusic.com.
4. Last, but not least: sleep not, Thunderdome 2 is coming this Friday at the Elks Lodge in Central Square. If you weren't at the last one, get familiar. The last one featured six DJs, two bands, one moose, and a camera crew. What could be better about this one? Let's start with this: free glowsticks. No joke. We also highly recommend the RSVP function over here.