How to photoshop Slop Culture’s favorite celebs into the season’s top 10 blockbuster movies:
10. Shave Publicly: The Britney Spears Story. This piece says, “Why bother seeing the film? Pink is the New Blog is the real thing, bitch.” A no brainer. Ha ha ha.9. Here, I took a risk, choosing to depict the Spears mother-daughter trio and spawn, rather than Jamie Lynne and her baby daddy in the already much circulated Ellen Page/Micheal Cera still. This to me seemed the more realistic approach, as I am yet uncertain of the identity of Jamie-Lynne-Spears’s baby daddy.
8. Little Miss Ex-O.C. and her DUI in The Moral Compass.
7. This picture doesn’t make immediate sense.
6. P.S. I Love Fergie
5. I planned to use Ken Paves for this piece, the hairdresser who singlehandedly butchered Britney Spears’s singing career when he refused to do her hair. But this version worked so much better. Who cares about Ken Paves? He's only famous because of Jessica Simpson, anyway. I call this one Jessicy Todd: The Demon Barbarella of Los Angeles.
4. Angie wishes she was Julia Roberts.
3. Alba and the Chipmunk Baby on the Way
2. Record sales and Oprah are not things of Christmas past. Josh Groban is Legend.
1. National Treasure: Book of Secret Family Strife